By law, your communications with us during the evaluation process are regarded as privileged and confidential and will be treated by us accordingly.
Please use the form to ask basic questions or to request that we contact you.
If you want to provide more information, please do so by mailing a detailed description to our office, providing as much detail as possible and sending us any supporting documentation to Grant & Eisenhofer, P.A., 1920 L Street, N.W., Suite 400, Washington, D.C. 20036. When you mail us, please include as much of the following information as possible:
- Your Name and Address
- Your phone number
- What times are best to reach you
- Your email address
- Your Profession/Job title
- Your Employer
- Names and addresses of the company or companies you believe are involved in the fraud
- What actions or activities do you believe were fraudulent?
- When did the fraud begin? Has the fraud ended? If so, when?
- Who was engaged in the fraud? What are their job titles or positions, and what role did those people play in the fraud?
- When and how did you become aware of the fraud?
- Have you discussed your allegations with anyone, including your employer, a local, state or federal government official or someone in the media? If so, please state with whom you discussed the matter, the circumstances and any response.
- If you lost your job, have you filed or are you considering filing a wrongful termination lawsuit?
- Have your allegations been the subject of any legal or legislative action?